Questions and Answers
About Bellsai Mindful Weight Loss
Do you have any questions about Bellsai? Click on the question below to find the answer. If your question is not already answered, then go to Ask Isabelle.
- What is the Bellsai Mindful Weight Loss approach about?
- How can losing weight occur without having to go through frustration and struggle?
- Losing weight without struggle sounds too good to be true! What is the catch?
- What if I can’t afford it? What if I don’t have time?
- What if I am committed to a different weight loss program?
- What makes the Bellsai approach different from any other weight loss program?
- Is Bellsai a diet? Are there any special foods to eat?
- Can I do Bellsai with my existing diet?
- “I have done every weight loss program, therapy, acupuncture… known to this world to lose weight and it didn’t work on a permanent basis. Why would the Bellsai approach be different for me?”
- How much weight can I expect to lose in a 12 week program?
- What do I need to do so this program works for me?
- How do I know that this program is right for me?
- How long does it take to permanently change the mindset from “I don’t care or I blew it anyway” to “I want to eat healthy”?
- Will I keep the weight off after the 12 week program?
- What are the benefits of the weight loss coaching?
- What is Isabelle’s background?
- Which Bellsai Weight Loss Program is right for me?
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the Bellsai Mindful Weight Loss approach about?
The Bellsai approach is about feeling good while losing weight without going through the common frustrations and struggles associated with a diet.
I have created a full range of programs to help you understand and get rid of your overeating behavior. To learn more about my approach I recommend that you register for the free 5 week eCourse: The 5 Keys to Permanent Weight Loss: www.bellsai.com/5keys
2. How can losing weight occur without having to go through frustration and struggle?
It is actually pretty simple:
- First, forcing yourself to do something doesn’t feel good, regardless of how justified the underlying motivation is.
- Second, most people can’t force themselves to eat or not eat certain foods on a consistent basis. This is why they can’t stay on a diet
The Bellsai philosophy acknowledges those two facts. There is a reason why you want to overeat; not looking at that reason is what keeps you overeating. Your work with Bellsai will be to first look at the reason you overeat and overcome it with the help of the Bellsai strategy and teachings so it dissolves. No more triggers to overeat means no more fighting with a diet! You lose the weight without any struggle or frustration.
3. Losing weight without struggle sounds too good to be true! What is the catch?
There is no catch, but there is work to be done. Let me explain: A catch means that there would be some kind of a hidden trick… There is none! The Bellsai programs work as described. Is there a challenge? Yes. There is one: stay consistent with the work you initiate with Bellsai. Most people doing the program are very surprised by how fast and easily they change: they feel better in their own skin; they are happier and lose weight. It seems easy because the “transformation” is done at their own pace. Starting from where they are, they make small changes, consistently every day, with a powerful, transformative and long lasting effect. That is how the participants of my programs find themselves in a new and empowering place where they feel strong.
As I mentioned, the challenge for everyone who completes the Bellsai 12 week program, is to keep their transformation ongoing. The change is new, so they need to make their new healthy habits stronger by continuing to practice what they have learned and worked on during the 12 weeks. One can do it alone or with Bellsai in group or private coaching, but one has to have continued support to ensure that the old habits don’t creep in again.
When people register for any of my programs, I ask that they commit themselves to a year of active work. It is not a financial commitment to Bellsai, it is to a moral commitment to who they are.
4. What if I can’t afford it? What if I don’t have time?
Well, ask yourself these questions:
- What is the cost of not changing my eating habits and continuing on the path I am on today?
- What is the cost of not being healthy?
- What is it worth to me to live my life to the fullest, being happy, trim and healthy?
- Do I have the time to be sick and go to the doctor?
At the end of the day, it comes down to your priorities. What is really important to you? Make sure you make your decision balancing all the facets of your health challenges.
5. What if I am committed to a different weight loss program?
Well, here are a few questions you should ask yourself about your current weight loss program, to determine if it is right for you or not:
- Are you losing weight without any struggle or forcing yourself?
- Do you feel calm and centered?
- Is the change in your diet permanent and enjoyable?
If your answer is “no” to any of these questions, then ask yourself if this is what you want from your weight loss program. This will make it clear to you whether Bellsai is the right solution for your or not.
6. What makes the Bellsai approach different from any other weight loss program?
With the Bellsai approach you focus on first understanding and resolving what triggers you to overeat as opposed to most weight-loss programs which impose a specific diet that most people can’t follow on a consistent basis. With Bellsai you find and reconnect with the part of you that wants to be healthy and trim; your mindset changes so eating healthy and taking care of yourself becomes what you want, naturally; you don’t force yourself! That is why it works in the long term.
7. Is Bellsai a diet? Are there any special foods to eat?
Bellsai is not a diet, so there is no special food to eat. The idea is that the primary problem is not so much what you overeat, but what triggers you to overeat. Eating special foods for a while won’t address what compels you to overeat.
Bellsai is a mindful approach to weight issues and, more generally, life. By changing your outlook on your life you will think, feel and therefore behave differently. The issue with overeating is the triggers that prompt you to overeat. The Bellsai approach helps you understand and resolve what triggers you to overeat and find a new balanced life; when you don’t feel urges to overeat, the weight drops naturally and effortlessly.
8. Can I do Bellsai with my existing diet?
Yes. Bellsai is not a diet. Bellsai helps you address your triggers to overeat. That is why you can work on your triggers while following your preferred diet.
9. “I have done every weight loss program, therapy, acupuncture… known to this world to lose weight and it didn’t work on a permanent basis. Why would the Bellsai approach be different for me?”
The Bellsai approach is different from all the rest. It is based on your truth. Yes, Bellsai offers you a strategy, but you adopt only what resonates with you, and you go forward at your own pace. Therefore, you own what you think, feel and do. Nothing is imposed. My role is to guide you so you connect with that part of you that wants to be healthy and trim. With my help, you shape the Bellsai approach to your own needs and make it work for you.
10. How much weight can I expect to lose in a 12 week program?
The amount of weight people lose during the 12 weeks obviously varies. The average weight loss is 10 to 12 pounds in 12 weeks but quite a few people have lost more, up to 25 pounds. Please keep in mind that there is no specific diet and that the motto for the program is “No Frustration!” The amount of weight people lose is a result of what happens when they don’t overeat and simply feel like eating right.
Most importantly for many people, it is just the beginning; they are now on track to reach their weight loss goal. At the end of the program the participants have established a new more natural and healthier lifestyle, that leads them to lose their excessive weight.
11. What do I need to do so this program works for me?
You need to be ready to look at what has been triggering you to overeat; many people just have a vague idea of what their triggers may be. Even if they have identified their triggers, they are not free from them so they still act out. The Bellsai approach offers you a different way to look at your life challenges that resonates with you; your job is to commit to try it. By changing the way you look at your life, you will realize that it changes also the way you feel about it. It transforms your life experience. Therefore, you change the way you react.
12. How do I know that this program is right for me?
The program is right for anyone wanting to lose weight, but everyone might not be ready for it. You will know that the program is right for you if the content of this website resonates with you, if this is something you want to know more about. I suggest that you register for my free eCourse: 5 Keys to Successful Weight Loss. That will give you a good understanding of the unique Bellsai approach.
13. How long does it take to permanently change the mindset from “I don’t care or I blew it anyway” to “I want to eat healthy”?
A healthy mindset is an ongoing process. It starts with the first day you read about the Bellsai approach and realize that there is a different way to look at your weight loss challenge. It continues with what you read and learn, in the coaching sessions. It is a journey where you grow and become more the person you want to be every day. It’s like maturing. When you were a child, you loved to play with your toys. Then you grew out of them. When you were a teenager, maybe you used to listen to loud music and dye your hair pink, and then you grew out of that too. When you look at overeating in a clear way, become really aware, and realize that overeating doesn’t resolve your problems, when you fully get that, you’ll progressively grow out of living your life that way and stop overeating. That is absolutely amazing, believe me!
14. Will I keep the weight off after the 12 week program?
The 12 week program is designed to give you the tools you need to be empowered to lose weight and to keep it off. During the 12 week program, I emphasize the importance of making permanent the new habits you adopt within the framework of the program. The goal is for you to be able to maintain and maybe improve your healthier lifestyle. Clearly, you will need to keep practicing on an ongoing basis what you have learned during the 12 weeks of the program. I therefore offer many ongoing support options, the most popular one being the Bellsai Graduate Program. It includes a weekly one hour group coaching call geared towards helping you increase or stabilize your weight loss and support you in your ongoing healthy lifestyle. Participants check in, talk about their challenges and successes and get valuable feedback. They become more and more independent from the Bellsai program while maintaining their weight loss which is the goal. It is an awesome way to stay on track and transition to being fully on your own!
15. What are the benefits of the weight loss coaching?
My work as a coach is to assist you uncover your truth so you own it. People can tell you what you need to do and you might even think that you know what you need to do, but if you don’t relate to it, that truth is worthless. And that is why you don’t do it. With Bellsai you understand why you overeat, what overeating is about and how to let it go. Owning that truth will free you from overeating.
The coaching, whether it is self-coaching, group coaching, or private coaching allows the participant to explore and understand what his or her triggers to overeat are. Because we all have different levels of awareness and readiness, there are different kinds of coaching, so that you can find the most appropriate type of coaching for you.
16. What is Isabelle’s background?
17. Which Bellsai Weight Loss Program is right for me?
Bellsai offers a range of weight loss solutions to address every need and budget:
5 Keys to Successful Weight Loss eCourse
Anyone can start with this free eCourse. This course introduces the key concepts on which the Bellsai philosophy is built. Click here for more info.
Shape Your Mind To Shape Your Body eBook
To go deeper into the how the Bellsai approach can transform your life, I have written this book, delivered in an electronic format. This book will make it clear to you why losing weight has been such a struggle, and then explains how you can lose weight permanently. Click here for more info.
Bellsai’s complete, mindful approach to weight loss is taught in the Bellsai 12 week program, which is available in a self study, group coaching and private format:
Bellsai Weight loss self help course
For those who are serious about taking control of their weight and health, I have created a new very affordable 12 week self study program. Over the 12 week period you will receive via email a weekly lesson, a workbook and audio recording, that teach you the whole Bellsai approach, from understanding why overeating has been such a challenge, to putting in place new healthy and permanent lifestyle habits. This program gives you the flexibility to study at your own pace and place. Click here for more info.
Bellsai Weight Loss Group Program
A very powerful way to lose weight is to work in a structured setting, with an experienced coach, and a supportive group that shares the same challenges as you. Over 12 weeks Isabelle facilitates a group conference call, teaching all the key principles of the Bellsai program. This program also includes private coaching to explore specifically your personal challenges. With this program you have the tools and leverage to transform your life over a 12 week period. Click here for more info.
Bellsai Weight Loss Private Program
This exclusive and intensive program is designed for those of you who want a highly efficient and personalized weight loss program, focused on overcoming all the obstacles that bar you from losing weight, living healthy and being happy. Over 12 weeks you will have two private sessions with Isabelle, one focused on teaching the Bellsai program and the other dedicated to addressing your personal challenges and questions, all scheduled at the times most suited to your agenda and situation. Click here for more info.
Bellsai Graduate Programs
Bellsai also offers programs specifically designed for those who have completed any of the Bellsai 12 week programs, to ensure that they maintain and further develop the healthy habits they have adopted over 12 weeks. Click here for more info.